Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    well..i think its a pretty good thing...if you are staying so much home its very nice...so good job guys

PokerOwned Pro
    what thi ? sorry but i dont understand !

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Basically if you sign up for a poker account through Zab's link, he gets rakeback, so he kicks some of that rakeback back to you. It sounds like a PITA to sign up for a new account, but totally worth it.

i really like the loyalty program...it reallygives person something to look forward to .....those games are pretty cooll..appreciate it zab!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks that was very helpful

"With an unverified account, all of that hard-earned money you have racked up is worth nothing and can not be cashed out or transferred without going through the verification process."

thought id point out that this here bit is umm wrong im not varified and i withdrew cash not to long back...

on the other statments loyalty is ok for me but not brilliant the only benifit im really seeing is the points discount on coupons and the chance to hit grinder a lil easier,

i dont think id of missed much if i hadnt bothered, i have to start from scracth on the loyalty program because its a new skin and as im not playing on carbon anymore except the 500 monthly (which i was already getting before this loyalty program) its kinda a bummer, if zab made the loyalty tourneys a lil earlier id actually be able to play them more
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Thanks for the info made verification a breeze

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    "With an unverified account, all of that hard-earned money you have racked up is worth nothing and can not be cashed out or transferred without going through the verification process."

thought id point out that this here bit is umm wrong im not varified and i withdrew cash not to long back...

on the other statments loyalty is ok for me but not brilliant the only benifit im really seeing is the points discount on coupons and the chance to hit grinder a lil easier,

i dont think id of missed much if i hadnt bothered, i have to start from scracth on the loyalty program because its a new skin and as im not playing on carbon anymore except the 500 monthly (which i was already getting before this loyalty program) its kinda a bummer, if zab made the loyalty tourneys a lil earlier id actually be able to play them more
    Might be different for you.. but for users in the USA, you must go through that verification process to both withdrawal & transfer

Seasoned Veteran
    Very nice job ..thanks Dalsue!!!

as i stated other day loyalty is a good thing b.c it will grant you into certain games on carbon poker pertaining to pokerowned....wish i could use my hero account for loyalty but hero seems to not hold any private games!!!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast