Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: all the offers

PokerOwned Veteran

all the offers

all the offers have invaded my pc with spyware and viruses this is just great and havnt got the points for them what kind of site is this

You NEED an antivirus program if you don,t have one (if you do,dump it)AVG is ok and free.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have webroot bought it 6 mo ago works good just been workibg like crazy since i started this

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes

PokerOwned Master
    I don't even use virus software and I have download every thing I have seen! You just have to clean up your pc after you download the crap. Get ccleaner use that and make sure to remove everything when done and you won't have those problems. If you leave all the crap on your pc though you are going to have problems if you have virus software or not.

Seasoned Veteran
    U need more than ccleaner. Sandboxes works best. It keeps everything away from your system. Just uninstalling and ccleaner does not remove everything. I mistakenly installed directly to my system and then spent 2+ hours going through my files and more importantly my registry to remove bloat. Ccleaner does Not find it all

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i have norton it wont even let me get into some surveys very good anti virus

I use AVG it takes care of everything. It picks up spyware and it is free.

PokerOwned God
    Sounds like you need to get some anit-virus software. I've never had a problem here.

Yea u need to know what ones to do and expecially have an antivirus software. I hope you can figure out your problem and get rolling on points, gl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast