Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62954.01

Thread: loans??

Seasoned Veteran

loans??

As a new member here i was wondering if loans was a good way to make point with interest... i mean does ppl in general pay back ? Tell me about ita plz

I would say they are not worth the hassle, I pretty much stopped loaning because getting paid back was more aggravation than its worth.

Seasoned Veteran
    Anyway i dont know if i charge to much interrest but not much ppl accept my offers... wath would be a good interest rate

i dunno i dont do any loaning but id think at least 10%
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

as a loanee and a loaner i can tell you this, finding people that are likely to pay back is hard, people will tell u i always pay back and if im late its like 1 day tops, (usually womens fault but yeah) as a loaner the trick if you are after maximum profit is to wait until last minute loanees pop up as they are going to be more willing to pay high levels of interest... as for what interest you charge thats up to you i generally go by how many loans vs how many defaults they have had and how many days they want the loan for, longer the loan higher the interest, not forgetting how many points they want...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    I make most of my points by loaning to relieable members

PokerOwned God
    as a newbie be careful on loaning. start slow and learn the peeps who are regulars..and low a little at fisr if you do so, i say 10% is not bad..gl

10% on a loan seems to be the cut off. The loans I have offered have only been accepted when they are about 10%, +/- 1%. It really isn't worth the time and risk. You can make the same amount of points watching virool videos each day a person has to pay back a loan. On top of that you aren't risking your hard earned points. I will say that I have loaned out a couple of times but only to those members with a high reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    I make most of my points by loaning to relieable members
    i need a loan pm me lol