Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Loaning points/Contacting Zab

Hi everyone, im relatively new and dont usually post on the forum but I have a question. Im looking to lend people some money for a loan to get some points without really doing all that much work. But everytime I try it tells me I have to contact Zab, and I truthfully dont know how to do that, nor does it say how to atleast as far as I can see. So I was curious if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
    Nick

PokerOwned Master
    It means you haven't unlocked all the features to the site yet. If you've been here alittle while, and aren't a multiaccount, he'll take of that for you immediately. He should see this and he'll take care of it. If not, click on his name and send him a message, he'll take care of it when he can. Zab is our admin by the way! Good luck

G4G

it happens cause new members cant imediatly use Market and Loan Shark,.....go to Notifications/Inbox/Send New Message and in Recipients just add Zab, write ur message and send, he will usually reply in 3 or 4 weeks.......hope it helped bro......gl...and welcome to PokerOwned.............

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    it happens cause new members cant imediatly use Market and Loan Shark,.....go to Notifications/Inbox/Send New Message and in Recipients just add Zab, write ur message and send, he will usually reply in 3 or 4 weeks.......hope it helped bro......gl...and welcome to PokerOwned.............
    In 3 or 4 weeks? LOL

Thanks guys, I talked to him and I realized I need to be a little more active on the site and not just do surveys haha thanks for the info

Banned
    Get those free points by posting 5 post everyday too, might help.

you are on FRAUD CHECK, this means we have to make sure you are not a banned user under another account. If you need to contact ZAb here is the link just look for where to PM him

View Profile: Zab - PokerOwned Forums
    Last edited by Drywallman3; 02-07-2013 at 02:03 AM.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Don't worry, Zab got back to me in HOURS today, I think he pretty much lives on this site. If you go under Help Desk -> Contact Support that's the same thing.