Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loaning

Loaning

What are the minimum requirements to ask for a loan?

WE have a hard time loaning to someone first few days. There are no set rules, but remember you can only borrow so much as a beginner

I've never been able to borrow anyone else or ask myself at all. Not for any number. I mean I have a decent amount of points built up by now, so I'm not too worried, but I just didn't get it.

Banned
    At what point are you considered good to get over 100 point loan? I have returned two loans, did some offers (big ones too), posting on the forums, cashing in tourneys, when am I not new?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm not judging because I neither loan or borrow but I think you need to be here longer than a month.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blufalotbob View Post
    I'm not judging because I neither loan or borrow but I think you need to be here longer than a month.
    It's not judging, was just asking the rules, but actually I was guided to the FAQ page earlier and it explains the restrictions, one month is the amount of time you need to be here to get over 100.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    first month you can only get 100 point loan, after tha its 150 thats where im at i just hit month registered few days ago. look into loan FAQ has a breakdown
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    any newbies on here want to earn some serious points, shoot me a PM and click me under mentoring. i can get you 6k in less than an hour and my mentoring rate beats everyone!
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    6k in less than an hour? what do I have to buy the empire state building?

Ugh, I finally gave in and asked for a loan tonight. I didn't want to miss out on the chance for B2B. It was only 100 pts and this post will give me enough to pay it back!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast