Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: learning curve

learning curve

Hi guys,
    I've only ever played home games here in the uk and have decided to give online poker a try. I cam across this site as i didnt really want to invest any money into a site before chatting about whats out there and having a practice for free ive done a few surveys so hopefully will have enough points to come play in the poker client soon so keep those chips warm for me
    any advice, hints and tips on good surveys are welcome and i look forward to playing with a few of you soon.

out of interest also which site is better to sign upto theres a few advertised on here?

Thanks Delonghi

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    i'd say sign up for all three and have a go at all the freerolls, as for points its good to have a credit card with few bucks on it, not much and go for the trials that pay good... ya can make some easy starter money on this website from the freerolls, I'm at close to $200 in about 3 1/2 months...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ADVICE: DONT PLAY IN CLIENT. 80% of play is shitty n ppl just playing garbage. Keep your points n use em to register for FRs.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have played for a long time and know the game inside and out. I win and I lose and it is gambling anyhow. Press your luck, play your game and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    ADVICE: DONT PLAY IN CLIENT. 80% of play is shitty n ppl just playing garbage. Keep your points n use em to register for FRs.
    I can second this. You'll lose in the long run if you even try.

thanks for the advice guys, i have actually requested i get permission to the client just to see whats it like but will definitely not be wasting these hard earned points ive made.. good job half my family are open to me signing them up to a few trials lol

Im not registered with any poker sites on here as of yet but think i will sign up this week and start playing the freerolls. Will i need to deposit on the sites before im allowed to play?

Oh and im addicted to the raffle already lol

omg you are so right about the poker client!!!

ok ok, so now im doing fine after losing all but 1k of my points

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by delonghi View Post
    thanks for the advice guys, i have actually requested i get permission to the client just to see whats it like but will definitely not be wasting these hard earned points ive made.. good job half my family are open to me signing them up to a few trials lol

Im not registered with any poker sites on here as of yet but think i will sign up this week and start playing the freerolls. Will i need to deposit on the sites before im allowed to play?

Oh and im addicted to the raffle already lol
    I dont think u have to deposit before u can play the freeroll winnings, but u may have to deposit to get a cash out along with ID documents sent in... also carbon/aced have a 10,000 depositor freerolll that in itself is worth puttin 20 bucks on just for free ticket

PokerOwned God
    If you play in the client and play omaha, be prepared for crazy swings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast