Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

PokerOwned Master

last longer bet clear time

i just completed my first last longer bet and i am almost certain i won. The game is over, and i still haven't received my points. anyone know how long it takes for them to clear?

PokerOwned Master
    *and i am almost certain i won*
    lmao

PokerOwned Master
    Youll get em soon enough, the tournament has to have ended, and you need to be more than almost certain

LLB King
    You get them like 10 mins after the tournament has ended, if it's on BCP it takes 24 hours.

I went and looked in last longer and I seen your name , you were in the 12:00 am game on bcp in that case I was in the one the night before and won the last longer bet and I just got my points this morning at about 9:00 am so youll probably get them tomorrow morning.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    i just completed my first last longer bet and i am almost certain i won. The game is over, and i still haven't received my points. anyone know how long it takes for them to clear?
    lol thanks for this i needed a good chuckle.

seriously tho bcp takes like 18-24 hours to come through.

it is really easy to see if you won man just look at the tourney lobby, if they were KOd before you, then you win.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think it takes until after the entire tournament is over before they figure all of that good stuff out