Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Experienced Member

just want to say

If The bad beats were not so plentiful, when Im sitting out of position and the wackos start tossing in chips like they are m&m's, and I have the over pair and could put him all in, knowing that he only has top pair but the river is yet to come, so I fold my over pair and he shows his top pair. The two outter will hit against me 90 percent of the time. That is why on line poker sucks.

just have to change your style until the donks put each out each other,,,so you and I hope lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

"Chips like their M&Ms" I think I'm gonna use that one. I know what you mean though they play freerolls with no care if they win anything what-so-ever and it just annoys the piss out of me. I flopped trips Jacks the other day in the PSO and a dude called my all in with 35o when the flop was 2 J 7. I knew the donk would call because hed been playing like a frigging retard all day. But pokerstars so called "random generator" decided it would be very random to throw out a 6 on the turn and a 4 on the river.

Knight-Lieutenant
    I feel like i adapted to online poker and have developed a Psychic connection with the cards. I always feel like they are coming. ESPECIALLY ON THE RIVER.

Sergeant
    "The two outter will hit against me 90 percent of the time. That is why on line poker sucks." totally agree,,,,

PokerOwned Pro
    i feel like i give as many bad beats but sometimes it just doesnt feel that way