Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

is radio loyalty reliable?

i've been typing in literally hundreds of captchas and still haven't received them yet?is this normal?

Yes its normal here lately im sure the points will come in sooner or later.

Yes - hang in there - it sometimes takes even a few hours for them to come through, but they will come through all at once. I've spent a few hours doing one every 10 minutes, and then logged off, then they are all there the next morning. If you open more than one RL window at a time, however, you might not get the points.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Worked OK for me yesterday and then stopped this morning. Usually see a lag...but not this long.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah I've been doing radiolyalty and it sometimes takes a while for the points to be added but they do show up

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Its a tried and true program, guaranteed to pump out the tunes in your area non stop. Comin atcha obber da waves. Plus you get 5 points each time you enter the captcha which is approximately about every 10 mins.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Seasoned Veteran
    ok thanks everyone. it took two days but i finally got all of my points that I should have. thanks

I seem to only be getting like 5 points and thats all even after filling out quite a few captchas.

Working great. Been listening to it for the past hour or so and got credit for about 5 captchas. I think as long and you listen to it with one window you should be fine.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah same here seems like its been running more smooth today and not having to reset it

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast