Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Just bought ticket for carbon poker $35 free roll

Juts bought ticket for carbon poker free roll at 1:00 PM ET. I have not received the ticket yet, i am new to this site. How will i know when i have it?

PokerOwned Veteran
    good luck and watch out for the donks who will call you all in with Q 4 against you aces and hit two pair

Thanks do you know how longit takes to get the ticket? i tried registering it says i dont have hte ticket yet. My points have been removed for it, but still not.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    They go out about every five minutes. You will receive it on the poker site not here. As long as your Screen Name is entered correctly you should already have it.

I've had mine take as long as 15 min, but never longer than that. You'll get a popup message on Carbon telling you that you received the coupon

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Have you gotten it yet? If you have not you should check your personal information and contact PoofyFoofy for help?

Coupons are sent automatically at 30, 45, 55, 59, 04, 08, past the hour. If you don't receive it, contact a mod. Good luck!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What's your Screen Name so we can put a bounty on you.

Experienced Member
    Yea they definitely come in pretty quick. At least they have in all my experiences.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    play some pocket pairs in order to take notes on other players. it's fine if you want to tactically win, though...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry