Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Juicy Stakes Freeroll

Hello, i play money games on Juicy stakes and i noticed you guys do freerolls and are having one for tonight, can someone give me the pass or explain to me how to get it? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Juicyplaya View Post
    Hello, i play money games on Juicy stakes and i noticed you guys do freerolls and are having one for tonight, can someone give me the pass or explain to me how to get it? thank you
    You complete offers under the OFFERWALLS links, earn points, and opt into the game with points for the password. Gl!

You need to earn the points and opt in. You earn points by doing the tasks, go by the whats working section to see what others are converting, then try and find that task on the offerwall. Crowdflower seems to work really well for alot of people. There are also videos for a few points each under the offerwalls section and you can get 5 per decent post up to 25 a day.

Once you get the points review this:

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816

Good luck and feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Thank you for the fast response!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i suggest following the task ticker and only try and complete offers others have already shown to work to not waste any time... there is a page in the forum that helps when completing task(clearing cookies, alternate email,..etc.)

do a few peanut labs surveys or crowdflower task would be the easest way to get some points fast so you can enter the freeroll.

I suggest crowdflower easiest way to get points!

Or you can just buy points or sometimes trade Juicy cash for em. Look under marketplace or pm me

PokerOwned Master
    The best ways of getting points is from posting and crowd flower. I just find them very easy and quick, unless your up for the 25minute long surveys for 200 pts

PokerOwned God
    Just buy the entry. Keep earning points for freerolls and you'll be alright.