Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Thread: Introductions

Introductions

Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this site somehow and so far I am loving it. Yesterday I was able to accumulate enough points to play in a Bovada freeroll. I could see Poker Owned taking up some time in my future. It seems like such a good idea. I can't wait to fumble around here and see how I can snag some more points.

Thanks Poker Owned. I'll try to stay active.

Jazzaero

Hi and welcome to PokerOwned.
    Keep in mind not everything converts on the offerwalls. Go by the tasks listed in the Whats working section and ticker as those have been recently converted for some so your chances are better.
    Also Crowdflower converts 100% of the time and you can do those quickly once you get the hang of them.

Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    welcome aboard!! and have fun exploring, there are lots of great options!!! great site! lots of really nice people too!!

Thank you very much for the tips. I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions. I'm liking the site even more! I just won on the raffle! I hit the first two numbers. For a win of about 700 or so points.

Now I just need to get the Poker Client enabled lol.

Welcome to the gang - check out RadioLoyalty for some very easy and reliable points
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Hello and Da Bears! Have fun and see you on the virtual felt

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Hello My name is Todd Im eager to earn points, play in freerolls, and be a part of the community. I am new here so feel free to show me the ropes.

Hello folks,

This site is awesome! I am very eager to learn the ins and outs of this site. It seems like there many opportunities to win ways into freerolls on different sites. I am happy to join the community and any help/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Z

So far I've noticed that your better off doing the tasks in the "Whats Working" section of the site. I have done quite a few that are not giving me points. If I stick to the whats working and the crowflower sections I seem to do well. Also, I agree HopsnBarley. Radioloyalty is a pretty good way to get easy points.

GO BEARS!!!

and GO BEARS!