Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

GPT/ANet Industry Insider FreeCashPro's Avatar

Cool Introduction - I'm a New PO Member

Hello,

I'm a new member to PokerOwned but definitely not new to the GPT / Affiliate Network industry (I've been in various positions professionally for about a decade now) At the moment I'm into heavy referring to all the better sites I know (and I'll add PO to that list) I'm heavily skilled in the areas of coding and web site promotion (and that makes me a heavy referrer)

I'm located very near Chicago (IL USA) I run several very popular GPT referral / info sites, a dozen or so popular GPT related facebook groups, a handful of GPT related top site lists, a GPT site that I use for testing a particular professional GPT site script that I author instructions & technical documentation for, etc.

Please don't ask me about my current ventures with other GPT sites and such as I am always respectful to the site I'm currently on and I won't name them or give advice that would undercut the business of PokerOwned!

I'm finding PO quite interesting in that it almost appears as if they took forum software and added a whole lot of functionality - good job!

Well that's it for now...
    Last edited by FreeCashPro; 08-20-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    FreeCashPro.com
    MrGPT.com

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the site.