Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61722.48

Page 266 of 315 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3143
    I used to played on Pokerstars.. and AbsolutePoker...

I now play on Bovada

Joined this site looking for freerolls passwords but I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.

Also.. what do you guys recommend? Bovada or Carbon Poker? My main concern is payout timing.. Some sites take way too long to send you your $$$.

Thanks in advance!
    http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/xcarolynex/poker/results/8908C97D1F534BA88A47D9287703A780.html?t=2

welcome to po we play for points in client no more freerolls really. id go with bovada they have quicker payouts
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is a great site that gives u great opportunities to win some $$$$. Check out the client tournaments they cost about 100pts each and it's a great way to win easy PTS. Look at the redeem section in which u can spend ur PTS on I would recommend playing on bcp... Easy quick payout took 2 weeks for a check to come to my front door and u can also trade people here ur PTS for some bcp $... Enjoy the site

PokerOwned Master
    Hi,

I'm Jaime from illinois.

I like to play poker.

I like free money for doing offers, posting, raffle.

It makes me feel goood
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

hi everyone im new here.can anyone of u explain me how to reedem pokerowned points yhnk u

Hello I am brand new to the forum. My name is Johnnie and I am from Indiana. I am from Indiana and due to B.F. have not played online since then, until recently. I used to grind on stars back when we still could, but now have been looking for other sites. I came across a few like NLOP (can't stand how "glitchy" it is with all the ads), but they did actually pay me my winnings from completely no investment after two months of waiting which was another downside. Also I came across America's Cardroom, which I enjoy playing at very much, and have recently cashed in some of the freerolls. Won a few tickets as well to the Millon qualifier. Thanks for the great forum. My goals here are to start a bankroll from completely nothing and see how far I can go by the end of the year. I have been doing a lot of studying lately off the virtual felt on getting more familiar with HUD's and I also have a few mentors that I have been listening to lately and it has really improved my overall play. I like this forum and actually came across it from searching for a player from ACR that I came across. I will update you more about me in the near future and look forward to becoming a contributing member here.

Hi and welcome to PokerOwned. I wish you luck in building your bankroll from 0, it is possible.

Experienced Member
    hey guy's i'm also new here i don't play alot poker but i hope i can learn it by the way i play on pokerstars so i hope to see you in the pokerrooms gl

hi all im marian hope to see you all at the final tables x

I come from Montreal but lives to Quebec, I'm 35 years old, same boyfriend since 20 years and I have a child, Keven, 12 years old