Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 304 of 315 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3143
    Nice to meet chall! Tryin to figure things out the last 24 hours. I have done all kinds of offers and surveys and even paid to by points and NOTHING has showed up, even though my bank has been charged twice. Anyone know whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by DrDinky View Post
    Nice to meet chall! Tryin to figure things out the last 24 hours. I have done all kinds of offers and surveys and even paid to by points and NOTHING has showed up, even though my bank has been charged twice. Anyone know whats up with that?
    Depending on how you purchased them, there might be a delay, the phone purchases usually take a couple hours. This might help with earning points.

First off, I HIGHLY recommend doing CrowdFlower tasks. Once you get the hang of those, you can really crank those out fast AND they convert at 100% if done correctly. Next, try the Radio Loyalty. You get 5 points every 10 minutes. A Captcha will pop up every 10 minutes, EASY POINTS.( some countries reported only making a couple points every half hour or hour )

I wish everything converted, sadly, not everything does and the sites don't give you a reason why. We highly suggest you watch the task ticker to see what's working in real time also check our what's working link What's working - PokerOwned Forums.

Failing that, if you do a survey and get to the end, always take a screen shot. Every site we have has a 'help, I am missing points section'. If you fight for your points, you can usually recover them. You can read more about this here: (Link to help for missing points)

Download offers: SUPER EASY to convert, but everyone is scared of getting a virus right? Use Sandboxie. There is a guide here that teaches you about it: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html

There is a really good help \ guide for new users that you can find here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

Thanks for all that Info. I used my bank account via debit and it didnt give me points, even though it charged me. Secondly, I am only doing things from the whats working and task tickers. My success so far is 0%

Thanks for all that Info. I used my bank account via debit and it didnt give me points, even though it charged me. Secondly, I am only doing things from the whats working and task tickers. My success so far is 0%
    how long ago did you purchase and from which offerwall?

Hello to all from me too...I'm Borut, representing Slovenia

I purchased nearly 24 hours ago from matomy? I only purchased once but it charged me twice.

I purchased nearly 24 hours ago from matomy? I only purchased once but it charged me twice.
    I am pretty sure payment wall has better rates, check them next time. See if you can hit support in the upper right and make an inquiry. I just tried and can't seem to get anywhere, but I haven't done an offer on there in years.

OK, thanks Poof!

Experienced Member
    Hi I am new to Pokerowned and I'm from Canada. I have been playing a few freerolls and I look forward to playing you guys.

Hey, My names Paul, Ive just joined the site.