Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Page 212 of 315 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3143
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    Hello, forum...I am new here, from the midwest United States, and I am a complete donkey.
    donk's are welcome here

Hello everyone, thought I should introduce myself as I will be seeing alot of you at the freerolls on Carbon and Pokerstars. I am Chris and come from Lincoln In the UK and am 30 years old. Have been playing poker for 7 years and after being a big loser for the first 5 years I am now starting to turn my game around and show some profit for the year.
    I play mostly on stars and can be found at the $7 - $30 heads up hypers though I do play the ocassional mid to high stakes mtts. I have just joined Carbon with the intention of doiong a Furguson type challenge and build up a bankroll from 0 to 10k. I joined poker owned after seeing the freeroll in the stars lobby and decided to go with Carbon for my challenge for obvious reasons. I may make a thread to keep tabs on my challenge but will see what happens.
    Have played 3 of the Carbon MTT freerolls so far and final tabled two, winning one and unfortunately missing out on the B2B by 3 places finishing 4th in the last one (blatent brag over).
    Enjoyed chatting to a few of you on the carbon freerolls yesterday and hopefully see you more at the tables over the coming weeks / months.
    Good luck at the felts

Banned
    Im from the southsideeeeeeeeeee nugggggggaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhhaha

Very good .thanke you . Good luck ........... Tahnk you .

PokerOwned Pro
    Hello im Derrick Allard, Im a 29yr old father of one. Im a stay at home father. Poker is one of my great loves in life!! I currently live in Ft.Collins, CO and have lived here for a year. It is one of the most beautiful places ive ever lived!!

Hello, Im new in here. Im from Peru, I hope to find some exiting poker games in here !!!

Banned

Hi my name is john i am 26 from Tennessee and i am new here on this forum . I wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone and i hope i to get to know you guys soon . thanks

PokerOwned Pro
    hello and gl out there

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hello 26 year old John from Tennessee how are you doing today and how is everything going for you down in the redneck area of the country? I know you were creating this post to introduce yourself and say hello to the community and let everyone here know that you have joined and are with us now as well and i personally think that is great. However there are just a couple pieces of necessary information that you left out of your introduction post above......

1: social security number
    2: mothers maiden name
    3: marital status
    4: sexual orientation
    5: penis size

So ya 26 year old John from tennessee if you could just go ahead and answer those couple of things as well for me that would be great. You can just post them into this thread by replying and please do it as soon as possible so that i can start to open credit cards and take out bank loans online in your name.

Obviously i am just kidding with those above questions buddy...........always gotta give the virgin members a hard time. But ya buddy i would like to go ahead and welcome you to the pokerowned forums and community. This place is great and i just hope that you are able to start to participate and enjoy playing poker and talking with us in general. I wish you the best of luck at the tables and hope you have been having a great day down there.

Banned
    thank you guys for the welcome !!!