Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Intro of new forum member

Hello All,

Just joined up to BCP and LOCK and noticed they have some freerolls from the pokerowned site so decided I would join the site. Never been on these sites before but trying to get a backroll going if at all possible and do some grinding.

Ideally plan to get up to play some DoN's, used to play them on pokerstars at one point but noticed they changed them to a fifty50 format and not a big fan of it, had a session where i cashed in like 7/8 of them and was up 1 dollar on the 1.5 one's. Was rotted as 7/8 is a good run, and would have been a good profit in the DoN's.

Anyhow, I live in Canada and did some review on the review of how to get into the freerolls and looks I need to earn me some points.

I have played a lot of live poker and online poker in the past, needless to say i have had a very negative return over the years. However just recently deciding either its time to give it up, I havn't given up however I have drastically pulled my game back to tighten up and grind multiple sng's on stars and ftp and for the last three days it has been going well.

Anyhow, hello to all I am glad to be joining a forum and getting in touch with some of the online poker world.

Thanks,
    Bluff

Welcome to the madhouse, Bluff - and good luck at the tables. Hope to felt... er I mean see... you there.

Seasoned Veteran
    Thanks for the welcome hops. GL to you on the felt.

Seasoned Veteran
    Welcome to Pokerowned Bluff, I'm somewhat of a new member myself. So far I find Pokerowned to be the best poker forum around. At least the best one I have found. All the Promotions, and extra games are super fun. Enjoy!

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Welcome and hope you enjoy pokerowned...good luck

PokerOwned Veteran
    goodluck and take advantage of all that this site has to offer. The more into it that you get the more you will come to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by cookmanC View Post
    goodluck and take advantage of all that this site has to offer. The more into it that you get the more you will come to love it.
    Agreed! And welcome!

Welcome to the most elite forum on the planet! There are so many promos, you really need to go through everything thoroughly to make sure you are not missing out on a great upgrade. There are always new upgrades and promotions, so make yourself at home, rack up them points and join us on the felts. You will find the following links most useful! Get to know the awesome members, ignore the trolls.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ners-5002.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...nts-12440.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...u-etc-227.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Welcome to Poker Owned, good luck with al the donks!!!! LMFAO
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    Welcome to Pokerowned, you will enjoy it. It's awesome, by far the best poker forum site. All the promos make it a blast. I'm also on BCP and pretty much any site that will allow US players. Have the same name on there as well as here so feel free to hit me up anytime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast