Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Thread: Help!

Help!

Total nube and just lost points because I was ill-informed as to what I needed to have downloaded on my computer before entering a tournament. How do I go about setting up a carbon poker account through this site? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Click on Bankroll Boost (listed at the top left of the page) - on that page (3rd option on the right), you'll see an option to sign up for carbon. That link will take you to carbon's page to download the software and set up an account.

If you already have an account on carbon you can just go to carbonpoker.ag and download it - the option I mentioned above gets you opted in for our bankroll boosts (you get pts on the site for rake you accumulate).

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by delilahblade View Post
    Total nube and just lost points because I was ill-informed as to what I needed to have downloaded on my computer before entering a tournament. How do I go about setting up a carbon poker account through this site? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Up in the top left there is red 0, next to your point totals. Click that and you will find the links to sign up for the sites and be qualified for the bankroll boost.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

How did you lose points?
    You can download carbon or aced from here to play the carbon games on http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ned-11883.html
    From there once you buy coupons, you can just register.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    welcome to po you are in for one hell of a ride

PokerOwned Veteran
    you can also request a refund through the tabs up top if you get deducted points and dont register

[QUOTE

If you already have an account on carbon you can just go to carbonpoker.ag and download it - the option I mentioned above gets you opted in for our bankroll boosts (you get pts on the site for rake you accumulate).[/QUOTE]

If I download at carbonpoker.ag is that the site I have to use to take advantage of the point discounts and bankroll boosts? Or does my original carbon acct. link with that one?