Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noice

Experienced Member

Noice

Stumbled across this site, struggling to navigate and access points that I earned. That being said, to the people who created this, thank you. I'm excited to show this to my friends, they're going to freak. ps if anyone could assist me in getting those points that would be sweet.

Best advice I can give is to explore all the sticky posts in Beginners Corner. Don't shirk - read them all the way through. You'll end up being more points-proficient than 80% of folks here. Safest points are Radioloyalty, videos and Crowdflower tasks.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the advice.

Hi and welcome to PokerOwned

The first thing you need to do is make an email just for the tasks, or your email will become junk, I learned the hard way.

Know that not everything converts, it is frustrating at times, but it happens to us all. If you don't get credited, you can submit proof of completion to the offerwall, but that is sometimes more work than its worth.

Crowdflower is the most reliable way to get points, and once you get the hang of them, they are fast and easy.

If you want to do the other tasks, stick to the ones in the What's Working section, and that appear in the task ticker, you have a better shot at those as someone has recently converted it. Also read the instructions, if it says email verification, that means you will get an email with a link to click in order to get your points.

There's more but you will get to know it all soon enough, good luck.

PokerOwned Master
    Good luck at the tables once you get the hang of getting your points. It will take you a little bit to get the hang of the site. Once you do you will fly through getting your points. See you a the tables.

Experienced Member
    I'm slowly catching on. Good luck everybody.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i'm slowly catching on too man, hopefully we run into each other in client or a free roll sometime

Experienced Member
    Wish I could play on Carbon. They won't allow players from Missouri on. Any other sites that than ACR that offer good freerolls? Also, if you live in Missouri and could direct me to those site I would be appreciative, It's like a damn jungle trying to find legitimate poker sites.

Seasoned Veteran
    Pokerowned is a really great and helpful community! The great people here will help you if you need help! Just let some people know!

Experienced Member
    i just sht my pants wow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast