Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Thread: Im new here

Im new here

Hi guys im new to this forum .....so how exactly do you earn points is it just by only posting and starting threads or is it also by responding to other posts

Responding to posts also gets your points. Until you earn enough points from surveys/tasks/video there is a limit to how much you can earn from posts. After that you get 5 pts a post 5x a day.

when do you start earning points?? does it happen automaticlly or does it take days for it to be reviewed ??

PokerOwned Master
    Hey firstly I'd like to say welcome! Well you will get automatically 5pts for each post, and depending on the task, you will usually receive your pts right after your task is complete (it will say the approximated time in the requirements below the task)

PokerOwned God
    Responding to other posts gets you points. You don't have to start them, just comment on them. And welcome to pokerowned.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    welcome to the best community in town!

PokerOwned Master
    welcome, and i guess you having fun here, because this is very nice forum

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kidk View Post
    Hi guys im new to this forum .....so how exactly do you earn points is it just by only posting and starting threads or is it also by responding to other posts
    Welcome. There is a guide for beginners. Good place to start. That is how I did.