Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

I'm confused with the points

I have tried multiple ways and haven't been able to actually earn a single point. Is it possible that my account is set up incorrectly or something? I have done survey's downloaded and played games.... All I haven't done refer a friend and that is only because I haven't been able to figure it out yet. I have sent the link to a friend but they weren't able to confirm that it was crediting me with a referal so they haven't signed up yet. I'm not trying to be a complainer but I like the site and I would like to be able to enjoy it to the fullest. Thank you to anybody for any advice or knowledge you can share with me.

Johnny

Experienced Member
    I must sound like a total idiot lol but can I play poker or games directly thru this site in addition to the sponsored free rolls thru Pstars, Juicy and Carbon?

Why ? I have done survey's downloaded but points sometime is mising

the link you send to a friend must be from the refer friends earn points section.

Not everything converts, be sure to check the whats working section, and your spam filter in your email for any that need email confirmation, and crowdflower is converting great for people right now.
    Good luck

Experienced Member
    i have downloaded two gaming apps and no points. scam?

Seasoned Veteran
    It is hard to convert gaming apps especially

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    the link you send to a friend must be from the refer friends earn points section.

Not everything converts, be sure to check the whats working section, and your spam filter in your email for any that need email confirmation, and crowdflower is converting great for people right now.
    Good luck
    Yeah crowdflower is great I made over 1k points in a hour or so just filling out simple questions about companies.

Experienced Member
    for both of my referrals, i had to tell zab and get him to make sure it was linked

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xStaxxed View Post
    Yeah crowdflower is great I made over 1k points in a hour or so just filling out simple questions about companies.
    what is up with crowd flower lately though? everytime i check it, the task list is empty, it usually has something on there, even if i cant do the task

10x I will try check spam filter (большое спасибо , я попробую проверить )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast