Seasoned Veteren

i wonder if anyone have a fav hand?

mine is Q 10 SUITED

Banned
    my top 3 hands in order
    #1 3clubs 3 spades
    #2 6diamonds 4 diamonds
    #3 3hearts 6hearts
    they just work for me, but my black 3's, i serioulsy have charted them and they have a winning % of 70%+, now that is just for me though, i play them way different than anyone else will or could. I like them cause of the way i play, and they look like AA or KK to others, but I also like them cause I can get away from them, but they set for me a tons.

PokerOwned Veteran
    when i am in shove range, K7 suited seems to work out ok for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    My favorite hand is the winning hand, at any given time it can be any two cards. Sometimes AA can be the worse hand to have. Getting caught up on a hand that won for you before can sure be a loser the second time around.

But since we are on the subject and my better half might come across this (if I added pictures of shoes she would). We ended up heads up and she was shortstacked and shoved on my BB, so the call was made with 3 6 OS (had pot odds, close enough). When the cards turned over she had AK. Long story short, I won and never heard the end of it. She came away with a lesson on pot odds.

Is it my favorite hand? Well it was then, but have rarely played it again. It is however my favorite story to tell.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 02-22-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

My favorite hands are pocket aces or pocket kings.

PokerOwned Veteren
    AA or J9s

Seasoned Veteren
    nice story lol ! but i i think that suited cards are good even if they small i would play 9 10 suited but i will rarely play them of suit

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Pocket AA's or AK suited. Either of those are fine

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    @ MrPokerVerse...Yes I did learn a lesson from that hand. You did however "forget" to mention the kick-ass hand I took you out on. Can you say AJ and four card flush?!?! Goes both ways darling :P~~

P.S...Your right about the shoe comment hehe..If I see shoes then I am there. Damn you kno your wife well. :-)

As far as the blog goes...If I had to choose a hand to be my favorite, mine would be Q 10 suited. I have lots of hands I like to play tho, but even wit the Q 10 it all depends on who is at the table, (if I kno their style of play), my position, and chip stack etc. I take all of these factors into consideration when I am playn a hand. Best of luck to everyone on and off those felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post
    @ MrPokerVerse...Yes I did learn a lesson from that hand. You did however "forget" to mention the kick-ass hand I took you out on. Can you say AJ and four card flush?!?! Goes both ways darling :P~~

P.S...Your right about the shoe comment hehe..If I see shoes then I am there. Damn you kno your wife well. :-)

As far as the blog goes...If I had to choose a hand to be my favorite, mine would be Q 10 suited. I have lots of hands I like to play tho, but even wit the Q 10 it all depends on who is at the table, (if I kno their style of play), my position, and chip stack etc. I take all of these factors into consideration when I am playn a hand. Best of luck to everyone on and off those felts. *hugs*
    Yes, but forgot to mentioned the 5BB raise to which you shove A J. Not folding pocket kings there and for what my bounty? A poker judge would see that as cause for divorce.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast