Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

i need > free screen capture and auto fill programs can someone tell me which ones to

hey guys I need to do better on these surveys, I went and read what zab put out and now I need a free auto fill program ,I figure u guys have already found the best. and free screen capture software,i have a printscreen button on my dell laptop but apparently I have removed Microsoft paint from my computer, which they say I need to use the print screen button,any help would be awesome??/

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    firefox has it on auto fill and so does chrome and other browser somewhere in settings ide have to show u over joinme if u couldnt find it but turn it on in your browser and if u got windows vista or above u should have a snipping tool under accessories

PokerOwned Pro
    you should be able to get Paint back by going to control panel> click on add/remove program> click on add/remove windows component and look for paint.

I don't see a windows component vito

PokerOwned God
    use roboform version 7.8.5.7 if u get it from TPB, look for this specific version. is for 32 and 64 bit browsers.