Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I lost my roll after cashing out regularly for a few years!

After a few years of play off of a $100 deposit or two at carbonpoker I somehow lost my roll. I want to try and earn may way back through Pokerowned freerolls on Carbon but can't seem to figure out how to find these freeroll tickets. I see that you can redeem points into Cabonpoker giftcertificates but I don't see anything about the carbonpoker freeroll tickets. The video on Pokerowned don't load on my new computer and I've tried a few of the surveys resulting in many new unwanted sales calls to my cellphone from the surveys I'ce completed. Any ideas of safer ways through pokerowned to earn points and more importantly how do I earn tickets to the Carbonpoker freerolls? Thanks!

You earn points by being active on the site. While you are new, the easiest way to earn points is either to buy some or by doing offers on the offers wall for free. I'd recommend CrowdFlower.

When you earn enough points, you can use the points for tickets into games on Carbon or many other sites. Carbon's tickets are 150 points per freeroll.

if u having problems with earning points u can try the mentoring program

Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums

gl and welcome to the site!

ohh, and PS.: does this "...I somehow lost my roll..." by anyway mean u 'donked it' ?...........

Last edited by Swittie; 07-08-2013 at 11:08 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just buy them on the main page and when you go into carbon there is a tab at the top that has tournament coupons under it if not the go to help desk

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like jasonv12's comments the best, unless you're willing to pay up, it'll take some time to earn your points.

But it doesn't take forever. The easiest and safest ways are watching videos and doing radioloyalty (I let it run in the background all day long, and just pop over to it to do the captchas). But they are the lowest point values also. The surveys are fairly safe, and medium point values (10-100 usually), but they take some time. Same for the Crowdflower - takes a bit of time but you can accumulate some moderate points in a short time.
    When you convert your points to Carbon tickets, they will show up as coupons that you can use to buy into the tourneys. Go to Tournaments, then click the "Private" button to show the 4 pokerowned tourneys per day.

PokerOwned Master
    you will also get 5 points every time you post.

PokerOwned Veteran
    grind them points up by doing posts 4 days of posting equals a $20 freeroll

i even get 5 points for this absolutely meaningless post

PokerOwned God
    You get the tickets by clicking on home, and then clicking buy coupon. After that, you should get your coupon soon enough.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast