Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I hate learning new poker stuff.

It sucks, since I already have my established way of playing, I have to fight my instincts and then it just creates this awkward losing middle ground that tilts me so bad. I know in the long run it will pay off, but I hate it!! I guess I need to stop multi-tabling too while I'm changing things up and trying new things so I can really focus. Bleh, I don't want to, but I will, cause I like winning.

PokerOwned Veteran
    whatever, always up to learn new and old, everybodies game is up for learnin. what works and what don't workl always good to know

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    It sucks, since I already have my established way of playing, I have to fight my instincts and then it just creates this awkward losing middle ground that tilts me so bad. I know in the long run it will pay off, but I hate it!! I guess I need to stop multi-tabling too while I'm changing things up and trying new things so I can really focus. Bleh, I don't want to, but I will, cause I like winning.
    Maybe move down to lower stakes than normal until you can find your comfortable point again and then move back up?

PokerOwned Veteran
    you have to learn to evolve around the ever changing game. there are more and more people playing these days and so many different styles of playing. I sit back and exam the other players and adapt according to how they play.

PokerOwned Veteran
    you shouldnt hate learning new stuff at all.. after all that is how we get better in this game we all love. poker is ever evolving- the game today( live and online) is MUCH different than say 5 years ago you have to stay a step above at all times gl to you

For me, playing the way I feel is the way I need to,,,is so boring. Cravening action is a sure way for me to lose my bankroll.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    For me, playing the way I feel is the way I need to,,,is so boring. Cravening action is a sure way for me to lose my bankroll.
    then play more Omaha and less Holdem

PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar
    never good at anything ever in a world......you know what im saying ppl ...i know that you know that i dont know you know
    tommy62278: ive watched. when your head is in game youre unstoppable

Seasoned Veteran
    Always gotta learn something at the poker tables... gotta be able to change it up during your play.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Maybe move down to lower stakes than normal until you can find your comfortable point again and then move back up?
    I'm building my bankroll from nothing and following good BRM all the way up, so honestly the stakes couldn't get much lower than they are now for me!! I'm playing max 50c tourneys right now.

I think I was just trying to add too much new stuff to my style of play. I have to take one small piece and turn in into a habit I don't have to think about instead of trying to change too much at once. Every piece adds up and when I really focus and nail something I can really see the difference it makes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast