Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HU Advice

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    LMAO are you serious???????

You seriously cant be serious??? Anyone???

That is NOT a trap at ALL... LMAO The money/chips were going in the pot NO MATTER how you played that hand.

He was down 2.5-1 to you and blinds were 30/60. LMAO I cant believe Im actually wasting my time arguing this....

So if you raised instead of limping the button he was gonna fold? There was absolutely no trap set whatsover... Actually it was pretty freaking stupid to limp the button and let him see a free flop short if he wanted too with AK off....

I cant even believe Im having to discuss this.....
    BUT, I think if I DID raise he would of flat-called and woulda folded on the flop... So I don't know what else I shoulda did...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 05-29-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Please tell me you werent serious about your question?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I guess we have to agree to disagree...

I just don't want ppl getting the wrong idea of what your strategy is about... It DOES work for you---as seen on your stats, but it might not be for every1...

I don't wanna say you're wrong nor do I wanna say that I'm wrong. If it's so important I suggest we have a HU tourney here on the PO forum or just between you and I... If you win, I'll say I'm wrong...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I guess we have to agree to disagree...

I just don't want ppl getting the wrong idea of what your strategy is about... It DOES work for you---as seen on your stats, but it might not be for every1...

I don't wanna say you're wrong nor do I wanna say that I'm wrong. If it's so important I suggest we have a HU tourney here on the PO forum or just between you and I... If you win, I'll say I'm wrong...

Sure you can have a different opinion... But giving me the hand you gave me proves absolutely NOTHING in your opinion. Anyone would know that the chips/money is getting in that hand no matter how you play it. Actually it could have been a lot worse on you by limping if he decided for some reason to check and see a free flop.

Im not saying anyone is wrong.. All Im saying is when you watch 20 HU turbo Videos on Dragthebar.com and other sites and 19 of those players/pros are saying to NEVER limp the button what does that tell you?????

Im down for any heads up challenge we can arrange Ill play anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Sure you can have a different opinion... But giving me the hand you gave me proves absolutely NOTHING in your opinion. Anyone would know that the chips/money is getting in that hand no matter how you play it. Actually it could have been a lot worse on you by limping if he decided for some reason to check and see a free flop.

Im not saying anyone is wrong.. All Im saying is when you watch 20 HU turbo Videos on Dragthebar.com and other sites and 19 of those players/pros are saying to NEVER limp the button what does that tell you?????

Im down for any heads up challenge we can arrange Ill play anyone...
    I guess the pros never lose---but between my friend Ron and I, we have about 7 pro-knockouts under our belts.

Anyway, I shouldn't have tried to hijack the thread... We're all entitled to our opinion.

I don't have any Carbon funds and I'm guessing your from the U.S. so PS or PP are out of the question?
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 05-29-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I guess the pros never lose---but between my friend Ron and I, we have about 7 pro-knockouts under our belts.

Anyway, I shouldn't have tried to hijack the thread... We're all entitled to our opinion.

I don't have any Carbon funds and I'm guessing your from the U.S. so PS or PP are out of the question?
    Yes from USA...

Will play anywhere I can play from the USA.

*** Mods can close this thread whenever... This is just out of hand now.

Closed by request.

That's what happens when you limp on the button.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456