Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

how many tables should i multitable with in pokerstars as ab beginner?

how many tables should i multitable with in pokerstars as a beginner? Just started playing poker more seriously and wanted to know how many tables should i start with.

PokerOwned Master
    1 or 2 no more than that until you get in the swing of things is my take on it

PokerOwned Veteran
    when you play tight aggressive, i m sure you can play more than two, even as a beginner... try to see the flop around max 20% or the time and you should be fine

Seasoned Veteran
    It all depend on how u feel by playing ,,x" tables, u can add each time 1 more and see whats working best for you

Banned
    1. Why? You need to get a real good game first before you try to MT it. get strong and get some table exp first then try to MT when your doing good at 1. Why lose in 20 games when u can limit your losses as a newbie until u get some hands under your belt.

i find multitabling hard if you try to read players......i stay focused on one

PokerOwned Veteran
    Depends if it's cash games, single table s&g or multi-table tourneys.
    I know people who used to play 16 cash game tables at once, but I prefer to play one or two. I've played 18 S&G at once, and found that very stressful, but I just about managed to profit and stay in control of all tables.
    I regularly play 6-7 MTT simultaneously, and don't have any problems doing so.

PokerOwned Master
    Try 4, and add one more to every progress you made

well how many can screen hold, im thinking 2-4 games, when multitable its harder to keep tract of other players you gotta play ABC poker good luck and have a good bankroll managment

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    you have to play ,,,1 at time ,,,,you have to becamr a serious player ,,,,an them you can play 2 or 3 ,,,
    im bikkeromano

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast