Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to earn points

I am new to pokerwowned and I want to start earning points please help

I cant take surveys for some reason they always say my country is restriced or there is no survey for me at this time. Why is this

I want to play in the carbon poker freerolls and everytime I try to get enough points to opt in I cant seem to complete anything, very frustrating
    Last edited by ProBlackbird; 07-18-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Sergeant
    Hi and welcome to PokerOwned Donald. I am new here too, just as yourself. I started with watching the videos and you should always check out the "what's working" tab. That's where other people, from all over the world, have completed surveys and/or tasks and have actually received their points. Also under the "promotion" tab, there's a lottery ticket option. Click on that and then scratch your ticket and remember to do this every day. Also you mentioned the carbon freerolls, if you are registered at carbon (you don't have to deposit any money to register), they have so many freerolls throughout the day, so you can try your luck on those. Also they give you up to $5,000 per day (I think it's per day, might be more frequent) and you can buy into the funstep tournaments. If you win funstep 1 (top 3 winners) you go to funstep 2, (top two winners of funstep 2 advance to funstep 3) and if you win funstep 3, you actually will win a real dollar! Once you have your bankroll going, they (carbon) have $0.11 bumblee games and you win real money on those too! Enjoy yourself, and just check out the different tabs to see what you can earn points with.

I'm starting to think this Donald guy is part of the sneaky pack

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by LIB_CON View Post
    I'm starting to think this Donald guy is part of the sneaky pack
    Why Lib_Con? Please fill me in as to why you think that. I'd like to know so that I can help keep an eye out for any sneek. What's cluing you in on Donald?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Be active in the forum (5 points oer post, max 25 a day), watch videos, do the lottery

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am having a hell of a time. I have read the beginners instructions but I still do a lot of things that do not seem to yield points, and when the do I am not sure what I did right.

fun site though.

These surveys are driving me CRAZYYYYY!!! But yes this is a fun site. Im finally getting a couple of them to work. LOL

hey lib con, dont go running your mouth about crap when you have no idea what you are talking about. You got a problem man?

I aint no sneak or whatever you call it. So watch what you say its not cool to assume things!!!

thanks charolotte for the advice: )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast