Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

How Donkey Bets and other Wagers work

Just wondering why you do not recieve the amount won plus your initial bet as you normally would. I'm refering to Donkey bets in perticular. Also what is the best way to earn a lot of points with out watching hours of videos for a few meesly points or taking the trial offers requiring crdeit cards and auto renewing memberships?

Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    Just wondering why you do not recieve the amount won plus your initial bet as you normally would. I'm refering to Donkey bets in perticular. Also what is the best way to earn a lot of points with out watching hours of videos for a few meesly points or taking the trial offers requiring crdeit cards and auto renewing memberships?
    if you check it tells you your total payout its just the way it works and its free points so stop being greedy, depending on what tournaments you are playing in you can participate in last longer bets, if you are good enough you can win b2b or grinder as well as pin the tail donkey derby and others...do yaself a favor and watch the newbie vids so i dont have to waste my time repeating myself
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i love this website and their freerolls. thanks guys for having this thread to post and get points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is a great site and i love the freerolls and poker client and all the ways to make points!

Seasoned Veteran
    sometimes people have epic luck with poker

Seasoned Veteran
    I really believe their are vision challenged players at the tables sometimes.
    James Jenicek

Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    i love this website and their freerolls. thanks guys for having this thread to post and get points.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaces View Post
    this is a great site and i love the freerolls and poker client and all the ways to make points!
    Quote Originally Posted by bierpast View Post
    sometimes people have epic luck with poker
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackingemhi View Post
    I really believe their are vision challenged players at the tables sometimes.
    I know we get a whole 5 points for posting in the forums, but could people at least keep the conversations relevant? I assume the point of giving us points to post is to try to build a community in these forums and build it up so as to kick start actual conversations.

So when you post some vague and random comment to a post, especially when you are digging up an old post from 2 months ago (I've seen much older post dug up for nothing as well), it just clutters the forums and does the exact opposite of what was intended. Instead of fostering growth and conversation it is a series of unrelated comments that no one can follow, and no one wants to read or respond to. Also, digging up old threads that aren't relevant bumps the relevant threads off of the front pages of the forum.

I'm sure this is falling on deaf ears especially since no one wants to read a thread full of nonsense, but I think paying people points just to post a 30 character comment is a mistake. I understand wanting to build up the forum but it makes the threads a joke. If we are going to reward people to make post then they need to be rewarded based on the quality of the content. Maybe you get a point for every 5 page views when you create a thread, or maybe we implement a "Thank you" system like I've seen in other forums where you can click on a comment that was helpful and each user gets tracked on how helpful they are. This way it promoted people being helpful instead of hateful.

PokerOwned Pro
    Donkey bets are great way to earn points , thank you

I really like the Fantasy Team wagers... when I play regularly with PO Freerolls and know who is currently playing and how they are running that day, I can usually win some points