Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

How do you find the "what's working" ones?

Hi, I've noticed that when I go to WHATS WORKING, and look and see something that's listed as working, then I go there, the thing that's supposed to be working isn't there...for example...I just went to WHATS WORKING and saw that a movie survey by TRIAL PAY was recently working...so I went to OFFERWALLS -> TRIALPAY, clicked on "surveys" and there were 17 items, but none of them were movie surveys.

PokerOwned Master
    sometime there are differeent things for different countries.

Yeah, I never use the What's Working anymore - not enough info to find the actual one that is supposedly working. At one point I requested that they include a way to link directly to the ACTUAL ITEM THAT IS WORKING, but that never went anywhere.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Hi,I'm fairly new to this site to i've found something that works a little better wait for one of the tourneys to begin look for some of the poker names in the tourney write them down or remember them when you see there name pop up as such such getting points go ahead click on what there doing.

Welcome to PokerOwned! Watch for feedback in chat, the ticker, and whats working

PokerOwned Veteran
    now that i have been here for a couple weeks now i find it hard to get points alot of the time oppose to when i first started

PokerOwned Veteran
    i wish they had the links that went straight to what is working because i usually have a herd time fdinding good results

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea the videos don't give you enough points I say the best thing for me has been downloading stuff that give me the most points but I dont always get the points I was promised.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    In the whats working section top left main page, it says whats working.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Seasoned Veteran
    check around through the diff offers/walls.somedays superrewards is good then other days its crowdflower and peanutlabs.just earned over 300pts in less than an hour today....gl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast