Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Non-US Poker Rooms

question: do the sites that are closed to the U.S. completely bar U.S. players from playing or merely restrict them from being able to deposit and withdraw?

Zab
    They are completely restricted and cannot play (Even sign up)

Experienced Member
    I used to play at Party Poker until they stopped allowing US members. From that day on I was never able to access the site again.

You wait and see... if and when the new US online gaming laws go into affect, all the "deserters" are gonna scurry on back to the good old USA. Thats because we contribute the majority of $$$$ that finds it's way into online poker rooms! I guess I can't really blame them all for having to abide by US law, but it just seems like we were left out to dry, rather quickly. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This seems to be a ongoing debate but one thing seems to be for sure, these web sites sometimes advertise in all makets and being that the internet is lets face it only regulated to a certain point and gather funds even before the members are aware that there are certain restrictions and well all full knowing that by time its discoverd a persons account may be delted or even drained and the long process of recovering any funds is drawn out to the point that a lot of people either give up or authorities chalk it up as loss and the sites either change their rules to adjust to the bottom line, its like having a insurance policy, it only pays off only if it can be proved for certain and then sometimes not even then, for now its the perfect racket but they forget on thing something happens that may or may not be connected to what they are doing it goes like this, what goes around comes around and it may not seem its fair but its like life itself there is a check and blance even though it may not seem like it .

I'm not to sure what you talking about...first off US and Non US sites are regulated and safe. Second you said "gather funds" for one thing if the Poker Room is A Non-US site you will not be able to register so there no way you can deposit funds.
    It maybe your talking about forums and not poker rooms but as I said I'm not to clear on what you were trying saying in the first place...I have been online almost 2 years and have not had a problem.I have had funds at 3 room that closed and in each case I was given enough time to withdraw or transfer my funds.Might be I just lucky...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think only carbon poker alows usa, and american cardroom