Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteren

hey i want to ask something

dont wanna be rude but i buy lot of points and used them all playing and still im still new to poker so didnt i lost the money i won on the freerolls maybe someone can donate to me some points. thank u very much

Quote Originally Posted by dindin21 View Post
    dont wanna be rude but i buy lot of points and used them all playing and still im still new to poker so didnt i lost the money i won on the freerolls maybe someone can donate to me some points. thank u very much
    I would suggest that if you are new to poker, try playing the $200 free rolls and start off with play money until yuu feel you are getting better. That was where I started, that way any lose is not as bad as losing real money.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I would also suggest reading some strategy articles.
    Good luck!

If you play on Carbon do the fun step sit n gos. If you win a fun step 3 you get a $1.

are you serious with this post!

I could use some extra cash to buy gifts for the holidays......times are really tough right now so I was just wondering if everyone would be willing to donate just 1 dollar towards my gift fund!! Thanks so much, it really really means a lot to me and the look on the kids' faces will be priceless when they see the wonderful gifts I was able to get them. All because of the love and generosity of you ALL!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Begging for points won't help you, do what you can to get points (watch videos, make posts, do surveys, etc.) and read a few poker books to get better.

PokerOwned God
    gl on that, most members wont give unless they see you are trying to do surveys, videos..etc..play alot of fr to get better..the best of luck to you

Seasoned Veteren
    thank u all umm all i want is like 100 or 200 points. i cant do most of the surveys because the country i live in. i didnt ask for money. thats all. thanks anyway for all the tips.

PokerOwned God
    Rather than asking for points I suggest you learn more about poker before playing for money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast