Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Wink Guide Me Please...

Hello PO Friends,
    form
    Hi Myself Rajiv from India but shifted to Hongkong few months back, i learnt the game last year one of my friend taught me the game and i like it very much from then i was trying to play here and there online and learning also but now my feeling to this game is stronger so i want to make living out of this game, so if any of you who is interested to guide me that What to do Steps to bring this game up? It ll be a great help. if you tell me about stuff like books, videos, and articles which can help me to learn the game faster ll be great, i like more NL MTT more then other forms of poker but i am open for the suggestions if i know it ll be better for my future and my game. Thank you in Advance. Wish you Have a great great time on the tables. Rajiv

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hello thr Rajiv welcome to PO community must tell u the more u play the mre u learn abt software and thn u wud b able play frm gut feeling wen to call raise or fold but one advice all wud tell u if u r new in online poker u wud play almsot all hands but later u realise u shud fold half of them play fewer hands but wid more impact if u feel u hav good hand in ur hand gud luck.

PokerOwned Pro
    Hi rajiv, good luck at PO and i hope you enjoy the games out here. They are free so dont get too mad

Hello rajiv. Poker is fun. Good luck.

Banned
    Hi rajiv welcome to PO. If you ever have any poker related questions hit me up on chat. Im one of the "sharks" here. Haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    do not understand the question what is going on here?

Welcome to pokerowned! Collect points and play the freerolls. Best advice for beginners.

PokerOwned Veteran
    hI RASIV welcome to poker owned and good luck for the future
    Last edited by Kunyx92; 10-25-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Don't be afraid to spend money.

Going all-in at the 1st hand seems like a bad idea at first coz you'll definetly get a caller sooner or later but the power from making the other players cringe can let you win some big pots when the tourney goes deeper (Sn'G STT).

Also, setting a time limit would be great; like, let's say, playing for 4 hours straight can make you lose money from blinds if you're card dead but the experience will help when a tourney goes 3 hours deep and it's HU!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Hello Rajiv I too am learning the game. MTTs are the best but I would say more luck is involved. Good luck on the tables.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast