Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

hello new and cant wait to get involved in some freerolls and hopefully get lucky lol

i know the dream of a dreamer but its free and i like carbon always played so i noticed this and seen it is possible for a free shot at some free poker cash wich is cool so good luck everyone and hope and see ya on the tables .

GL, if you take the time to listen to some of the regs you'll do yourself a huge favor. GL in the FR. They are not the easiest fields from what I've seen.

the fields have grown alot since i started playing here. when i started there was 25 to 30 players in each tourny. now they are in the high 30, and 40 player range. but good luck to you and hope to see you at the tables.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome and GL....I have only been here for about a month or so, but I'm am pleased to be a part of this site. There are some really good players here and I have already learned some things that have helped me in my game. Main thing is have fun.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well I see that the original poster is already banned....don't know what that is about, but I'm sure for good reason.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It wasn't the fastest ban hammer I've ever seen, but he did only have time for one post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Welcome , hope to get to see you at the tables, this is a great site

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Earn Points
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    welcome and gl to you sir, but why do your name say banned already when this is your first post..just askin

I think it is funny that people are still wishing him Luck way after he got banned. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast