Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hello all, Nice little site they have here.

Hi all I'm new to this site. Pre-Black Friday

'SharkAtack89' on PokerStars. Active PSO Forum'er 3/4 months (4th month was Black Friday but, would have cashed that month too w/ only half a month in stats) $$ winner in PSO league.

'SharkAttack89' on Full Tilt. Was on 7th month of concurrent Iron Man (Silver), and won the Daily Dollar back in Sept '10 for $1500+

Post Black Friday (Starting all over again $0 to Hero Challenges)

'SendMeCookies' on Carbon... FunStep'ing fool here.

'SendCookies' on Cake... had $17.50 from a PTP stake I was able to transfer to here so, DoN'ing fool for now

I spend most of my time on Carbon Forums as 'SendMeCookies', but also as 'kiddace88' on PTP. Nice to meet all of you. If you want, you can reply to this thread w/ one or two of you're own monikers. Especially if I know you from one site or another. -Cookies

Welcome, hope you have fun here,,,this is a great site, glad to have you.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Welcome, hope you have fun here,,,this is a great site, glad to have you.
    Thx for the welcome wagon. LOL I kill myself.

Great site as long as you dont run into a couple of regulars that take swipes at you for making a good call and losing to there trash LOL Most are very good people tho and there are some beggars running loose lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Great site as long as you dont run into a couple of regulars that take swipes at you for making a good call and losing to there trash LOL Most are very good people tho and there are some beggars running loose lol
    Thats gonna happen
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

And i forgot Zab to say I appreciate all the work you and any one that helps you with this site do

I see that Hi jacking threads are also in full effect. No biggie. It happens everywhere... READ OP. would be nice to get a reference to who's posting in my thread. Thanks all. -Cookies.

PokerOwned Master
    Hello!! Welcome to this forum!! Enjoy it...

PokerOwned Master
    Hi, man!! Welcome to the pokerowned forum...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Hi all I'm new to this site. Pre-Black Friday

'SharkAtack89' on PokerStars. Active PSO Forum'er 3/4 months (4th month was Black Friday but, would have cashed that month too w/ only half a month in stats) $$ winner in PSO league.

'SharkAttack89' on Full Tilt. Was on 7th month of concurrent Iron Man (Silver), and won the Daily Dollar back in Sept '10 for $1500+

Post Black Friday (Starting all over again $0 to Hero Challenges)

'SendMeCookies' on Carbon... FunStep'ing fool here.

'SendCookies' on Cake... had $17.50 from a PTP stake I was able to transfer to here so, DoN'ing fool for now

I spend most of my time on Carbon Forums as 'SendMeCookies', but also as 'kiddace88' on PTP. Nice to meet all of you. If you want, you can reply to this thread w/ one or two of you're own monikers. Especially if I know you from one site or another. -Cookies
    Hey hows the Cake poker? I've heard some stuff about it, but never tried anything on there

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast