Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    )

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    right first bit of advice if your a new player steer clear of pokerstars cuz all ull pick up is how to bet like a retard on crack
    second is more the play more you learn
    third ure on the internet there is a wealth of info out there on forums like this one and blogs written by the pros u have google use it!
    fourth DONT spend money until you are confident enough to lose it never bet what you cant afford and spend some time learning bank roll management without it you will never make any money
    finally have fun otherwise its pointless playing, the po freerolls on merge and pokertards (more merge cuz theres maybe 2 good players including myself that play on tards) and take note of the plays recognise the sharks from the fish and learn from them

good luck ure gunna need it
    Thank You Azreal1. I like your advice very much, i ll try my best to follow the things this way only. Thanks again. Wish you a great time on Tables. see you soon on tables. and if somebody let me know about the merge tournaments which i dont ll b great too.

Experienced Member
    Hello rajiv....Hope you'll win it all

hi rajiv, do not listen to what all this guys are saying, they only want 5 points.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    hi rajiv, do not listen to what all this guys are saying, they only want 5 points.........
    Then whom i shd listen Swittie. even i also post for points but same time i want to learn and get things clear in my mind. but good advice thanks.

PokerOwned Pro
    hi
    i started by playing freerolls
    then looked for money added tounaments
    then live torunaments
    then live cash games
    i have found that no matter how good you are
    you must have bankroll management
    so build a bankroll from freerolls
    then slowly move up to your playing levels

Seasoned Veteran
    play low stakes at first or sngs so you get a good amount of bang for your buck as youll be a loser at first

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play many SNGs but after making a bankrol about $ 50 ... not help me cards and leave me luck ... What do you do in this situation?

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    good luck. If you want to make a living at poker, play a few of these freerolls, watch how people play them, and do everything OPPOSITE in a REAL tourney!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123