Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66639.53

Growing this Site through Referrals

Anyone have any ideas or things that have worked for them to get referrals on here, like with strangers specifically (backlinking, Youtube videos, chat in tournaments, etc., etc.)

The medium between helping grow the site and the point incentive makes this something I would really like to do, but I don't even really know how to get people interested or bring it up at all for that manner.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I think the site growing is a plus in the fact the the larger we are the better things and deals Zab can make with the companies that give us point incentives....but blind rapid growth breeds the terrible type player we already have enough of here....I'm just saying and thats my 2 cents worth (probably less)

Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    I think the site growing is a plus in the fact the the larger we are the better things and deals Zab can make with the companies that give us point incentives....but blind rapid growth breeds the terrible type player we already have enough of here....I'm just saying and thats my 2 cents worth (probably less)
    Not necessarily. It'll be really hard for such players to earn points to play in the first place.

I have referred a few people through tournaments I have played in.. so far only one of them has actually tried to earn points, the others simply state it is too much to go through to play the free rolls. If I find someone at a table that I think might actually benefit from the site I will usually ask them if they are interested in poker forums and I tell them up front how you have to earn points to get into the tournies.. if they are interested I put my friend referral link in the chat.

PokerOwned God
    I'm all for growing the site, as long as the prizes go up too.

PokerOwned God
    I got JBD over here, from a league I was in for the pc madden game.... and got another woman on here but that was just so we could flirt. lol. think I may have one other person and if I do, that person has earned maybe 4 points total so Is non existent or made a new account. lol