Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello fellow pokerowned.com community members. I registered here a few weeks ago, and now that I have a general feel and idea of how everything works here I thought I'd finally post an introductory post and meet some of the members here hopefully.
    A little bit about me - My names Paul and my nicknames popeye, I'm from Chicago, I'm 25, spent 4 years in the Army, did a tour in mosul, Iraq for 13 months in 2008 and enjoy basketball, football, and hockey for sports along with pokering, playing starcraft/call of duty for a couple hobbies.
    I'm always down to try to try to help people or talk about poker or whatever, just message me here on the site or on Skype that's in my profile.
    Okay, happy pokering and goodluck to all

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your poker endeavors pOp3yE.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Hey first off thank you for serving and secondly welcome to PO and if you got questions I will make up a lie for you...lol good luck

PokerOwned Master
    welcome to the pokerowned community, best luck in freerolls, and other tournaments :P

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i agree with snk, ty for your service!! very much appreciated! and welcome aboard paul, think u will find lots of really nice folks here!!

Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    Hey first off thank you for serving and secondly welcome to PO and if you got questions I will make up a lie for you...lol good luck
    thanks. but the lying portion ... pffft ... i think i'll pass and be able to tell your bluff anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i agree with snk, ty for your service!! very much appreciated! and welcome aboard paul, think u will find lots of really nice folks here!!
    yes, so far so good. and no problem, had a lot of fun doing it truthfully

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome to the forums Paul

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome Paul to this forum.

You made a good introduction of your self.

Good luck at the tables

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hello and welcome to the forums paul you will have a good time here like the one time i won some money at the free rolls oh it was really great fun yes I think you will have fun you should try out the freerolls on the page where you can opt in or buy the coupons either one you will make some money if you are good ok than well see you on the felt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast