Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goals

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    Well, imo I play very high caliber poker. But if I needed to make a goal, i guess it would to not commit all my chips when I know for a fact that i am ahead, but also know he can call and suck out. Like for instance, the other day in a game someone raised early, i had 84 suited diamonds, he reraised me,and i called for the bad beat odds. I just like doing things a different way. the flop came out 48A, he raised like maybe checked, I raised like 40% of the pot, he came over me with about 60% of the new pot amount...and I had a good idea what he had, AK or AQ, maybe even KK and was trying to find out where he was. So I shove my remaining stack in there good, And he barely had me covered,we both had about the same and it was about equal to the pot amount then, so yeah, I shove and he calls and flips over AK, perfect read, but the turn bam, K river A, game over. If I would have just maybe called instead of 3betting all in after flop, i would folded at the turn trusting my read on things. I do fold when I think i am now behind, and there I very well could have too. Basically, I want to avoid letting myself get in good knowing or feeling I know his hand and letting him get me when I can no longer do anything about it. Bad beats happen all the time, I guess I would like to do pot control a little better to cut down on the beats and make them somewhat minimum loses instead of stakes. YEah, that has got to be my goal, Controlling the Pot Better. Not letting my ego in the way either.
    um i don't think ego is a problem for you. and getting your money in with 70-30 odds is the right play long term.

btw who else thinks shesellsseashells is a hottie?

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by joefine View Post
    1 um i don't think ego is a problem for you.
    2 and getting your money in with 70-30 odds is the right play long term.
    3 btw who else thinks shesellsseashells is a hottie?
    1 jury is still out
    2 yes
    3 ya pretty hot

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i just play mainly for fun but am always trying different things out to try and better my game

PokerOwned Pro
    my goal is to build up a bankroll at hero poker
    lots of freerolls there
    currently i have $90
    so am on my way
    then useing bankroll management rules
    keep it going and slowly move up the buyins
    and just stick to it and see how far i can take it
    all the while trying my best to improve my game
    and stay away from cash games

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12