Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Freerolls Points?

Yesterday I have played in PokerStars freeroll. Got the 2nd place out of 46 players...

Now is there any leaderboard points on pokerowned and the monthly prizes? Where can I see the help for this? Thanks..

PokerOwned God
    Winnings from Pokerstars do not count towards any promotions, just enjoy the money you won...

PokerOwned Pro
    probably will be a great idea because there are so many players who plays on pokerstars...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I Think the time for type in the password should be less, to many share pass...

LJM3000
    I agree, but with that said, I have also missed a couple b/c of lagging or other silly things (operator error included.) I do hate the password sharers though. I wait it out and fill it in.......they should have to do same
    A COWARD IS INCAPABLE OF EXHIBITING LOVE; IT IS THE PREROGATIVE OF THE BRAVE-Mahatma Gandhi.

Experienced Member
    I have to and why is it on NLACK CHIP POKER that there are like 18 opted in for a freeroll and then when it starts there are 40 players where do they come from?

Experienced Member
    that has been happening a lot so I have been watching more closely and its always the same players in every freeroll that were not opt in before the game started

Experienced Member
    Im sorry its BLACK CHIP POKER not nack chip poker lol again im sorry

Seasoned Veteran
    I am using dial-up internet connenction (256 KB speed) on a very old laptop (4 yr old) 1 GM RAM. I have enough time to register (more than 40 seconds). Till now I havent faced any problem while registering...

Quote Originally Posted by LastTricks View Post
    Yesterday I have played in PokerStars freeroll. Got the 2nd place out of 46 players...

Now is there any leaderboard points on pokerowned and the monthly prizes? Where can I see the help for this? Thanks..

Unfortunately there is no leader board for stars and it doesnt keep track of money earned like it does for all the other sites.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast