Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Unhappy Earning points for posts

Hi! I have red that it's possible to earn 5 points for each post in this forum. I have made 3 posts already but there are no points added for me. What I'm doing wrong? Thank you!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    They have to decide if you're worthy of some points there newb..... You have to do a few to qualify or something like that... just keep asking about it and you might get some points

See this thread - it's available in, believe it or not, the Beginner's Corner, where you can find a ton of information for.... a BEGINNER
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You have to post at least a sentence long. If you're doing so and not earning points then you must speak to Zab

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    there are a lot of easier ways to get points anyways!! 5 points dont do much!! just add my two cents in when i feel like it !@!!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    they should make it worth more to post - or at least allow more than 4 payable posts a day - but thats just me - maybe make it a tier - for your 100th post you get 100 pts - for 200th you get 200 and so on - keeps people in it for the long run

Seasoned Veteran
    I probably should speak to zab as I don't get points anymore from posting. Are you guys currently getting points at all from posts? It stopped for me a few days ago

Seasoned Veteran
    U can earn points for post

Experienced Member
    ive earned quite a few points from post.. just ask an ADMIN... they are very helpful... I had a rough first 24 hours with PO but its pretty cool if you ask me

More points per post with a bigger minimum post requirement might do two things - a) less bullshit two-cents half-idea posts, and b) inspire good contributing members to make more posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast