Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best poker sites for poker owned games?

I am wondering which poker sites have poker owned tourneys for USA players? I know Carbon does but IDK if that is the only site or what.... This seems like such a cool site, i'm happy to have signed up for poker owned!!

I think Carbon is it for right now. We used to have Cake and America's Cardroom but there wasn't enough interest I guess. Most recently we had Lock Poker too but was cut for the same reason.

My top 3
    1: Full tilt poker
    2: Everest poker (the best micro limits)
    3: till 999th it will be empty bc 1st and 2nd are by far the best, so 999th is Pokerstars

Thanks for the info. yeah same here, full titl was my favorite site but no more America n there allowed lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i like intertops they have a lot of 500 freerolls on the weekends

FullTilt Bent the whole world over,,, OUCH
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    For U.S. it is going to be a merge skin. Carbon, Aced, or PDC. Occasionally you will see Lock or ACR.

Banned
    id say that carbon, merge has the best traffic for us games, and thats a huge plus on their side

PokerOwned Demi-God
    many americano citizens they feel carbon is bad ill say it they r lucky they r not able play on some of the other websites carbon poker is really great evn tho sometimes u feel the dealer sittinng inside software has major mood swings well i hav feel this on all websites at some point so it cud just b we feel this when actually we r the ones tilting? hmmm its a thought. p.s PO freerolls r one of the best i will say this on any poker forum not just here i genuinely feel this as chances of winning are much more than the carbon freerolls there are just way too many players playing that so unless u have patience like yogic guru dont waste ur time in only playing those play on cash tables or sngs once u build a bankroll instead those r great on carbon but main thing play within ur limits u can sometimes b donk on table but when dont b donk when it comes to bankroll management and u will b making profits in no time, gud luck.
    Last edited by Punter4444; 08-09-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Man I miss fulltilt
    It always looked so nice, man in suits..
    haha funny what happened next xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast