Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

PokerOwned Veteran

Double/Triple or Nothing SNG's

What advice do you have for those?

I win maybe 1/4 and I enjoy playing them, but usually get 4th-6th.

PokerOwned Veteran
    for some resason I do alot better in tournamnet with larger feilds than I do with one table sit n gos I have no idea why this is bt if shows to be ture for me

PokerOwned Veteran
    the dub and trip ups are easy to flip up some money, but they're not better than regular sngs

PokerOwned Pro
    I still prefer regular sit n gos. These tournaments are alright I guess, but I like having the opportunity to win more than double my buy in which is why I prefer mtts usually.

PokerOwned Master
    I prefer HU sit&go because there is for me a bigger chance to win some money :-) I always finished 4th when play 9 players sit&go ... so I'm not skilled enough.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    I play MTT's but if i have a bad day usually couple bucks then I play a Double or Nothing and I'm back where I started ready for another day of MTT's

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

I think DONs are great for building up your BR. I play Fifty50 on Pokerstars which is basically double or nothing. Only difference is that you need to try accumulate chips, because you get extra money for them. If you're good you can pay 1.50 buy-in and walk away with around 4.70$. As for strategy I try to take as little risks as possible and at first I'm playing tight. During bubble period I try to steal when given opportunity..... and basically just survive. If you play regular DONs, there's no reason to rush and all you should aim to do is survive as there's no extra money for player with extra chips. I'm not sure about ideal winning rate, but I managed to win let's say 3 out of 5. Variance in these is not that high, so it's all good if you're solid player, you can build up on these.

idk. i hate dons, unless im really multitabling a ton of them i find them boring :/

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Don't like 'em. Go big or go home.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry