Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy All-Ins

Seasoned Veteran

Crazy All-Ins

I am hoping someone will give me honest coaching for this question.
    I have been playing...or should I say...trying to play the $10 Freerolls
    on Demand, on BlackChipPoker. It seems everyone is just hungry to go
    all-in, all the time...Really, is this necessary? And, how should I be
    playing this type of play? Should I be going all in all the time too? I do
    gotta admit...I did try that in one game, now I'm writing you guys...LoL
    Yep...it was a quick game. Although, I did make it to 29th place on one
    earlier this morning. But, I wasn't going all in...just playing like I normally do.
    That doesn't seem to work very well for me though. I need a new game plan.

Please, someone help me out with this. I don't know if I should continue
    to be frustrated or look at it differently and just accept it and wait...or just
    how to play against those guys.

Thanks a lot,

Str8poker

You need to first understand that its a freeroll.....

Easieest way is... Just sit back... And wait for a hand... Then win with it.... If u lose.. Who cares.. Its a freeroll..

What would be ideal is... Getting stackked up early....

But for the most part... Just sit back and wait for big hands...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Pro
    Welcome to the wonderful world of online joker have fun if u can

Quote Originally Posted by brokenlung911 View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of online joker have fun if u can
    its only fun if you win... lol

or some ridiculous bad beat.. that usually makes me laugh a little.. lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Seasoned Veteran
    Thank you...I will take your advise...I am having a good time...I guess it's frustrating
    for all of us at times. If I know how to work with it instead of against it I do have more
    success though. Good Luck Everyone!

PokerOwned Veteran
    usually I just sit back and wait for that big hand...once in a while ill call some ones all in early with not the best early in hopes of getting lucky and doubling up early..that way its easier to wait for that big hand and if you do lose there's a good chance you wont be knocked out...but most importantly remember it is a freeroll and not to get upset and the beats you'll take..you can always just hop into the next one in line

PokerOwned Veteran
    When people have nothing to risk they tend to be far more reckless. All you can do is try to properly range what kinds of hands they are going all in with and then take advantage of that range. If they are pushing with any two big cards then you can take advantage by waiting for a moment when you have a Blackjack 21 because you almost always have them dominated in that spot. If they are shoving any pair, then you have to wait for a pair of 9's or better and call or be willing to flip with any two big cards. I normally just sit by and watch all of the players shove, then take note of what the shovers and callers holdings are because it will allow you to make a better judgement of their range in the future. Notes, notes, and more notes is my advice.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Yes ,I'm playing in them too and have trouble with all the bad beats you got to remember that there are 700 players in those tourneys so
    your odds of winning 700 to 1 without consideration of skill thats why you play in private tourneys to cut the field down.

Best advice I can give ya is you should gamble in the beginning more to get a nice stack, since it's a freeroll and all.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Get it in early with good holdings. It may take 30-100 hands mind you. After the first hour it plays a lot better. Once you have chips pick your spots. Knowing that all the software has bad beats programmed into it for the rake in cash games but the software has no idea which hand is tourney cash freeroll etc. It is def. a luckbox kinda thing though because when u shove ur AA into 210off theres still those flops like 2210qk that will drive you crazy. Just know that in the long run you will make money off of your play. Poker is long term not short term so keep grinding man. Freerolls are a great way to learn the softwares hidden flaws and bad beats. If you can 10%itm a 300+ freeroll field then you are ready to move on up. Just my opinion take it for what its worth. Play your game and within yourself and don't let the early shovefest tilt you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast