Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

chatting/playing

Do people use this forum just to play or to chat a lot? Me personally I will probably only be around to play the games and not chat that much. But I will be looking at the forums from time to time to

Quote Originally Posted by pokerbliss View Post
    Do people use this forum just to play or to chat a lot? Me personally I will probably only be around to play the games and not chat that much. But I will be looking at the forums from time to time to
    Some people play and chat a lot, others seem to just like to play the freerolls and not chat much. There's a lot of good information on this site and I think you'll find if you are active you will learn a lot of things about poker that you didn't already know. Best of all the information is FREE

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the input

PokerOwned God
    Some are chatty and play, while others just play. However, if ur chatty, please be polite and respect all forum members or else u'll get banned. You can say, they chat too much.

Banned
    I chat alot while playing, and here is a warning, PO Chatbox is -EV while playing for certain people, like myself.

Words of "SendCookies" lol

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    im guilty of chatting too much at times! but i like to make new friends and always looking for feedback!

I talk too much in the chat, not so much at the tables.

PokerOwned Pro
    People say that you shouldn't chat at the poker table when playing online, as it can be distracting and give away tells. I chat in the PO games and on the main page chat room, ther game but try to limit my chat in any online.

i chat in online games all the time, not so much here on this sites chat though.

ive been mostly chatting in game but if anyone wants to chat feel free to PM me

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast