Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

chat room and stuff

i know its a dumb question to ask, but i am new here, so just wondering how or when do i get to chat in the main lobby, when will i be able to use the features here like loan shark etc... and can anyone help me out with the easiest way to get points? i think im doing it all wrong cuz now my inbox (email) is blowing up and so is my phone!!! lmao.. any help would be greatly appreciated.. thank you and happy holidays.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Welcome to the site.. as far as chat and feature access, send a private message to Zab. On the offers, sign up for a free email to use specifically for the offers so that your main email is not flooded with junk email. And avoid doing offers that require you to receive a phone call if you don't like being called. Check the "What's Working" section to see what offers seem to be doing well for people. Good luck and we look forward to getting to know you.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

PokerOwned Master
    It's easy, and click and chat. Point the cursor there.

KPP
    Experienced Member
    im in the same position like getsome i do not know how to learn points. For 2 days i make 54 servey in diferent places but i do not win points i search for easy way to learn points if someone know how pls tell me.
    sorry but my engllish is on noob level

PokerOwned Veteran
    Khm, look under working section, and, you can get points for posting shit into forums all around lol. >>> That's what i do usually. Wtach videos. Cheers and Merry xmass. Don't let the santa calus to fool you!

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    My best suggestion is to look in the forums for things you want to learn or if it's how the " speedway " works go to that page and read the FAQ's on that page. Questions after that? Ask some of the members....

first your chat should work since now u have made a post but there may be a restriction so u will have to post a few more times before its available

loanshark is a zab thing again thing there are restrictions on it but im a tad concerned that a new member is after loans already

points are easy enough to aquire and there are plenty of threads with info on it look for them there is a search feature use it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol