Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    I used to grind these everyday I've been slacking now that my broll is getting bigger. I should get back on these.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i must play fun steps i blew up my $ 6 carbon bankroll on cash tables wudnt say carelessly but ws v.bad luk wat to do its part of game had withdrawn $ 15 earlier luckily or evn tht wud go now i got nothin left in carbon arnd 60 cent or sumthing so i wud only play PO freerolls and fun steps!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Are important steps but I think it's very wrong of us ...

I'm kinda addicted to heros SNG freerolls right now. They have the golden apple freerolls that you have to have made a deposit to play in (which I won't). But they also have NLHE and PLO freerolls for the ladies (which I am one.) And they have a PLO SNG freeroll, not sure what the requirements are to play in it, but it lets me play! The prize pool for each is $1 split among the top 4 players. I've managed to grind out about $10 so far in the last month. They also have 11c SNGs that are a much better structure than the bumblebees.

If that's the only way you can start a bankroll then go for it,,,, or you can play the PO freerolls and build it up like that.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Thats crazy...You can make mad dollars there. Im going right now...Sike!!!! Its a headache and im not a true grinder. I won $1 in like 200 games. I suck, thanks POKER OWNED for the loot.. Thats 12 cheesy cheese burgers...Mmmmmmmm..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123