Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.93

Thread: Carbon Account

PokerOwned Veteran

Lightbulb Carbon Account

I can't log in to my carbon account due to many failed logins, any help?
    (I did sent them an email, anyone knows when they gonna answer back and do they need something to verify it's me or something?)

Thanks for any help!

Eliav

PokerOwned Moderator
    there usually is a "waiting period" before you can attempt to login again .. ie 15 min, an hour etc

i had the same thing happen numerous times.....i switch my pw...or reset the fukin things w.e it is.....i get a new pw....type the shit in...n it says wrong id or password.....now im thinking like wtffff is good....reset pw again....write the shit down...type it in again....ur account has been locked due to to many logins.....ofcourse it is....you email carbon telling them the situation....."at this point i have tried case sensitive bs etc etc" ......2 days later they reply back" ur pw is case sensitive" please check and contact back if issue further persists!!!

THIS IS WHERE I FUCKIN FLY OFF THE HANDLE! AHAHA

PokerOwned Pro
    i know i have had that two a real pain in the butt rthe last time it did work better tho

This happened to me last week, I sent an email and they unsuspended it pretty quick. Good Luck.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Yup, same thing that Poof said. Same thing happened to me not too long ago, they fixed it pretty quickly. They want you to play, lol.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Pro
    when it happened to me i clicked forgot password and they responded right away with a link in my email to set new one