Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66692.05

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Cant get into any of the ways to make points?

Hi everyone im new here and it wont let me get ino any of the ways to make points is it my country? Please help thnks in advanced

PokerOwned Master
    First I say welcome . I don't know how the surveys work per country but I sure a mod or admin will post a link that will help. Good luck in the future.

Seasoned Veteran
    Just post on the forum that is the easiest way to get points !

Experienced Member
    Yes indeed, go post on the forums, but be beware that you can only get up to 25 points a day.

PokerOwned Veteran
    No that?s not true. There are ways you can get more points. If you complete offers from offerwalls. But if there is not any in there for your country I can see that it will be hard. I have bought some points through trial pay. But i wouldn?t recommend it. Because then there is some restrictions to your account. ex. you can?t enter more than 500 points in to the poker client a day. And you can?t enter the loan shark. But yes you get a little points out of posting. But not even enough for 1 freeroll a day. So i?m glad that there is a lot of offers in the offerwalls here in Denmark. Where are you from?

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    yea the best way is to stay active in the forum and earn points by posting. Also check whats working for others members completing tasks/surveys. And when you get enough points then you can also make points by placing last longer bets and side bets with other members. keep looking around you will find out easy ways to earn points.
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

PokerOwned Pro
    It can take time, but keep plugging away at it, like other people here have said. Even in the US, not all offers convert, and you got to keep trying.

How many points are needed for the Bodava freerolls? That's why I signed up for in the first place.

Also, where else can you play poker for free for cash?

I have carbon and zen, what else is good?

Experienced Member
    this seems to be a lot of hassle just to qualify to play in a free roll. keep in mind i'm not trying to be critical or anything but i would think if people are really serious to play, the more the merrier. that's just my opinion.

PokerOwned Pro
    Studaddy, the reason for this is to make money for Pokerowned, which in turns puts the money into the freerolls. It costs the site money to put them on, and the offers are their way of recooping the cost of that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast