Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66617.39

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying points

PokerOwned Veteran

buying points

cant find where to buy points can anyone help please

if u want to purchase points u must go to the OfferWalls, Trial Pay use to have the best rates.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

shawnb4595
    Yes, just to get me started I went to trial pay and used Paypal to buy like 1250 points for $5 U.S. The transaction fee was minus 50 points I think.4% Took me a few minutes to find Trial pay because there is so much going on it seems for a noobie.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if your going to spend 5 dollars on points you should just buy the james Patterson club its 4000 points for 5, pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by wop4073 View Post
    if your going to spend 5 dollars on points you should just buy the james Patterson club its 4000 points for 5, pretty good deal.
    yeah... that or u can try some other offer that sells stuff too, or even u can try to trade in MarketPlace.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I buy almost all my points,,,and watching videos all that other junk takes away my addiction to poker.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    super rewards has the buy points option
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Banned
    To me, the best way to get points if you're new, is to find one of Zab's Tasks and complete and offer with whatever amount you're willing to spend. You'll get way more points for your dollar that way. Good Luck!!

yeah, usually the offers have a better rate for a purcahse

PokerOwned Veteran
    Is it worth to buy pokerowned points..? I think its not for european players.. We can play only 10$ freeroll on PS I guess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast